pirox's closet
yuhuuuuuu to everybody......


AMOUR...LOVE...CINTA..AI...SA RANG..

this entry is for someone that is sincere to love me..
i know your feelings towards me..
i know it very well
but all i can say is
this thing will take time..
i am still hurt..
this wound is still new


CRYING FOR DAYS....
SORROW..

bleeding
wounded
not healed..
you say that you will heal me and I believe it..


I AM HOPING FOR THIS....
SILLY ME.....

but i am scared..
to love someone..
to give my precious love..


THIS 4 LETTERS WORD IS ALL I HAVE..

love is all i have..
and if i give you my love..
i have nothing...
i know you will not wait for me..
i understand..
this is love..
you always there for me..
you are not asking much from me..
you even write about me..
that is so sweet..
but i am afraid that you will think twice
because i am not perfect..
i am afraid to gambling again
gambling and lose everything..
i am afraid..
i am crying when you tell me you love me..
i know you are sincere..
there is nothing wrong with you
it just me
i am the problem

i am not strong enough..
this love is too much to handle..
all i can ask is wait for me..
wait until the wound heals.
wait until i can love you..
wait until i am strong enough to gamble in love again...
strong enough not to cry..
smile in pain..


where i need you all the way..
all the way to love temple up there..
will you wait??
i have nothing..
this face will fade with time..
this love will vanish with wind..
this heart will stay here for you..
i am not asking much..
because i am nobody..
someone who afraid of love..
afraid to cry..
my life has shatter..
all i have is this love..
love that makes me alive..
you are too kind..
i am afraid that i will hurt you..
you will regret sooner or later..
argue..
god keep me strong 
until i can stand again..
i just broke up..
my life is dark..
afraid of something called love..


until you come again..
bring the light..
that smile..
that laugh..
i am breathing again..

thanks to you...



P/S STILL HURT...TIME WILL HEAL IT..

8 Responses
  1. maria Says:

    saba ey yayunx. . u will found yr true love one day. dont be too sad. . cher up ! we r here beside u my dear ! :)))))


  2. maria : ada korang pon dah cukup da^^miss you all..x sabar nak pegi outing...!



  3. Anonymous Says:

    You said yourself:
    even though we are not perfect
    but there is superhero inside us..
    we just have to unleash the superhero inside us..

    What happened to that superhero??


  4. i am still searching for that superhero..
    did you find your superhero??
    i have to unleash it but it is not as easy as i thought..


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I am my own superhero. Does it have to be somebody else for you? Why can't it be just you yourself?


  6. i am still searching that superhero inside of me.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    keril gilo lagi


Post a Comment