pirox's closet
yuhuuuuuuuu to everybody.....


FLOWERS OF MY LIFE...
SUDDENLY I AM AWAKE...
FROM THIS LONELY SORROW..

it is something amazing...
i feel relaxed...
nothing seems to bother me..
yeah of course yesterday I had this
HEART MELTDOWN
same like Anna Nicole Smith


*MAY HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN PEACE*

but when i hear this song
suddenly i am smiling..
like literally..
alone and smiling..
and singing of course..
you can blame all that raining all day long to me..
lol
listening to this song make me alive...

MAYBE THE WAY SHE SANG THE SONG..
i am shocked but relieved..
what song???
(link to the song here)

but I love the way Salamiah Hassan sing the song..
google it people!!!
i am happy...
smiling from ear to ear..
and I am doing it now..
see...
i can smile even though my life is miserable right now..


SEE I AM SMILING...

now i am starting to believe that i can live without spouse...
it is possible...
and i am started believing that...
love is beautiful
but right now i have to just love myself..
take care of my own self..
i start to realize that the break up is not my fault..
it just fate..
we has reached the time out
and it is time to split..
it is simple...
let not make break up a big deal..
i mean, it just break up..
and i made a big mistake by effecting myself with all these break up thing..
and i am not even married or something..
i am a free bird now..


REMEMBER THAT LOVE PRISON LOVE YESTERDAY???
YES.. I AM RELEASING MYSELF FROM THAT PRISON.. AS ONE FREE MAN^^

let the hell with love....
that damn break up..
i am writing all these stories but i forgot to tell the story to myself...
even though love made my love life miserable
but i made the wrong choices in life..
and i am not intended to the same in the future..
it just like 
i am that rabbit that will remember the trap..
bear that in your mind...
never let yourself allure again and again..
love is addictive...
but it also lethal..
forget about yesterday...
forget about all that suffering..
forget about that so called dark phase..
we just have to live for today..
right now..
in this moment...
yesterday is the old story..

open the new book
for today..
live your life to the fullest..
as for me i am jealous with people..

but people are jealous of me..
it just mind game..
i just have to be myself
and live the life to the fullest..
love is supplement..
yes
 i am struggling with love
today i am thinking by myself..
i try to reach out to me..
just me and myself..
alone 
at the dark corner..
i tell myself...
it is time...
time to be just in love with myself...
i can be my own spouse..
why i never think of that before..
spouse does not mean another person..
that is so lame!!!
you can be your own spouse..
u can go for a date without any problem..
no one is waiting for you..
you do not have to report your activity.
permission is on you..
it just between me and myself...
yeahh..
i can totally see myself buying presents for me!!!
haha...
sound crazy but it is kinda cool..
don't you think so???
this is single...
no string attach..
just me and myself..
isn't that great..??
but as you know
nothing is constant about feeling...
it keep on spinning around
and I don't know until when this feeling will last..
but I am positive with myself..
i am confident with myself..
I AM MYSELF BIGGEST FAN NOW!!!


P/S I AM STILL SMILING (^_~)



4 Responses

  1. Arien Dawson Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Arien Dawson Says:

    huhu.. just have to b urself dear... suka tgk boi happy...


  3. abg mie Says:

    a good entry ...
    more about self finding huhu..
    well done..


Post a Comment