pirox's closet
yuhuuuuuu to everybody........



JEALOUS MOOD!!!!
DAMN YOU!!!

I am in complete jealous mood now!!!!
damn it..!
i can just kill myself now..
haishhhh~
well someone left me..
sad huh?
pathetic me..
in my writing I am always said that I must be strong
but i can't help myself from being this hopeless creature..
i wish i have someone that i can talk to..
someone that can share my feeling with..
i have to admit
yes i am alone..

yes i am pathetic..
i am not a poet
i am just a human being..
a loner..
i am sad with myself..
feeling jealous when i see other people are happy
and i wonder why can't I??
i am much good looking but why not me??
*sorry for being arrogant here
i mean god...
not fair!!!
sure i am bad and i should be in santa's bad list


YEAH YEAH WHATEVER..
THOSE CRACKS IN NORTH POLE LOOK LIKE MRS SANTA CELLULITE AND CRACKING BOOBS!!!
GET A GRIP..GOSH!!

but hey even people in prison can have love..
and i am not even near to that damn prison!!!
darn it...
god i am alone..
sure i have friends...
lots of them..
but that special one..
sigh
i just want to be loved..
is that difficult to do??
you know what??
i need Xanax now
i need fucking Xanax!!!!

did you ever wake you at 3am

and you feel that you are alone..
when you want to talk to that someone..
but you realize that no one is there for you..
you kinda left behind..


I JUST WANT TO TELL MY STORY..

in my writing of course i look strong..
but deep inside there 
i am just a boy
wanting to be loved..
poor my friends because i disturb them every night
with all that calls and messages..
i am sorry..

i am just lonely..

i need someone..
find me someone..
MATCH MAKER???
i hope that person can just roll down in front of me..
and i said,
"My soul mate"
damn fairytale!!!

they are totally brainwash me..
i am sick...
DR LOVE in the speed dial!!!!
why there is no medicine for love??
geez that will make tons of money..
especially for people like me..
pathetic loser..


TOTALLY JEALOUS NOW!!!
XANAX!!!!!!


P/S I AM A LOVE LOSER (+.+)










2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    pecayalah.. pasti akan ada dan sudi temankan khairil. berikan sedikit ruang kepercayaan pada teman mu.. pasti ada yg sedia membantu. tak dinafikan sakitnya bepisah apalagi kalo masih dikenang kisah lalu... kongsila kesedihan dengan pendengar setia. dan berani untuk mencipta kenangan baru... kerna kenangan baru dan indah pasti dapat sembuhkan dan memadam luka lama


  2. Anonymous Says:

    keril gilo


Post a Comment