pirox's closet
yuhuuuuuu to everybody....


A HUMAN OWN JUDGEMENT DAY..
EXAMINATION!!!!

to some of us, today is THE day
yeah..
I am talking about PMR result..
to the Straight A's students..
congrats..
to the not so straight...
don't worry...
the will always be next time...
coincidently, a friend of mine did not get a good result..
and you guess it..
she is crying her heart out...
I do feel sorry for her...
after being on the top of her game 

then suddenly fall right to the bottom..

it is a tricking situation..
a mind blowing..
not everybody can handle the pressure..
but hey..
this is not the end..
this is the beginning of something big...
don't cry...
enough!!!
LIFE IS A CIRCLE..


A WHEEL OF LIFE..
FULL WITH HAPPINESS BUT YOU WILL NEVER STAY ON TOP FOREVER...

today you maybe on top of your game..
but the next day you will fall behind everyone...
brace yourself....
head held high..
you are not alone..
trust me...
your family is not angry with you..
they just expect you to perform well...
but expectation is not easy to be fulfilled..
be proud of yourself..

you had gone this far..
just be true to yourself..
next time you know what you should do...
examination result is not everything..
and I mean it...
I am being grateful to god because I get good results..
but examination is just a test...
a small test...
the world out there is the real test..
if you are a geek,
 then you are a loner..
with no social skills
with no friends..
and I mean real friends..
not all that computer stuff...
if you are a bimbo
the world is yours, in an idiotic way..
world has more to give...
we just have to be open with all the possibilities..
maybe with your result
you will be more grounded...
more aware of failure..
failure is not an excuse...
nobody is a failure..
we just made it up...
we are god gifted creatures..


with intelligent 
social skills
we must use it in a good way...
parents nowadays are very pushy..
i know it from the first day I entered High School..
my parents demanded good result from me..
failure is not an option..
as a child, I think it is our responsibilities to make them smile..
but am I smiling???
i tried to please others..
while deep inside me
I am crying for help..


DEEP DOWN THERE I AM ALONE..
HAPPINESS IS NOTHING..

all these pressure..
18 hours a day of studying...
half of the day staying at tuition center..
i shall say that my high school life was full of BOOKS..
i forgot to please myself..

i forgot to reward myself..
I did smile but bitter feel to it..
i did some thinking now..
what i did was wrong...
they were happy, but not me..
no!!!
i was not happy...
my life was miserable..
with all restrictions..
my parents give me little space for me to develop..
i had this culture shock when I first entered college..
finally I am free..
alone...
away from family..
no rules...
just me and myself..
and I waste no time to have fun..
i am a lil bit of a wild child..
shhh!!!
but i am no match to Lindsay Lohan


HELL YEAH!!!!
SHE IS HOT MESS
*fingers crosss*

but i say to myself that
there is a fine line that i should never cross..
and i will never cross it...
a fine line that separate logic and foolish..
yeah
now my parents still nagging for me to get good results...
and I promise this to them
I WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT THEM..
BUT GIVE ME THE SPACE...
as they are the only one i have..
this is about my future..
there is not laughing matter here..
there is time where I should play
and there is time where I should be serious..
and i am taking this life serious but with a lil twist..
have fun folks!!!
this is life..
why so serious????

P/S CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO MY CAMPUS (^_~)

2 Responses

  1. weewee ke??bkn lah~org lain..btw say congrats to her...she has gone this far^^


Post a Comment